The Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act (“PIPEDA”) lays down rules and principles for the management of “Personal Information” by private sector organizations that engage in commercial activities.
Waverly Homes* has always been committed to consumers’ privacy, and it therefore welcomes PIPEDA.
Waverly Homes considers “Personal Information” to mean any information, other than publicly available information, recorded in any form, about an identified individual or an individual whose identity may be inferred or determined from such information.
Waverly Homes uses only fair and lawful methods to collect Personal Information.
Waverly Homes does not sell, trade, barter, exchange or disclose for consideration any Personal Information in its possession, or that it may obtain in the course of its business activities, to any companies, organizations or individuals outside of Waverly Homes.
Waverly Homes collects, uses, and discloses Personal Information in order to:
- Provide homes and associated services to purchasers and tenants.
- Communicate with purchasers, potential purchasers, tenants, potential tenants, or lease applicants about Reid’s Waverly Homes’ homes, leasing opportunities, existing and upcoming projects, and promotional offers.
- Manage Waverly Homes’ relationships with purchasers, potential purchasers, tenants, potential tenants, lease applicants, suppliers, contractors and agents.
- Meet legal and regulatory requirements.
- Fulfill other purposes that are consistent with or related to the above purposes.