- 9″ foundation walls with poured concrete basement floor and poured concrete porch.
- 4″ thick poured concrete floor with saw cuts to prevent cracks
- Cold storage rooms are optional
- 2×6 framing – all exterior walls
- All finished walls to be painted with two coats of paint
- 3 paint colours to be chosen by the homeowner
- 800 series doors with paint finish (including all closets)
- Raised, colonial type of baseboard and casings
- Stairs to the basement – closed riser type with paint grade handrail (unfinished)
- White wire shelving in all closets
- All interior and exterior door hardware pre-selected by the builder (satin nickel)
- All kitchen and bathroom vanities and countertops to be picked from builders sample (as per allowance)
Doors & Windows
- All windows are white vinyl, double glazed with Low-F and Argon glass (location and style as per plan)
- Screens on all operating windows and patio doors.
- Sliding insulated glass patio door as per plan.
- Insulated exterior doors with deadbolt for added security.
- Non insulated, sectional garage doors as per plan.
- Rough in electrical for optional garage door opener.
- All windows and exterior door frames caulked with premium caulking.
- Limited Lifetime self sealing shingles to be chosen from builder’s sample
- Drainclad foundation blanket installed
- Choice of clay brick (from builder’s samples)
- Maintenance free aluminum or vinyl siding (as per O.B.C.) with aluminum soffits, fascia, eavestrough and downspouts. allowance (selection of colours is available from the builder).
- Fully sodded lot
- 12”x12” mini pavers driveway
Insulation & Drywall
- House fully insulated to meet insulation values set by O.B.C.
- Moisture resistant drywall to all bathtub/shower areas if ceramic tiles are installed
- Interior and garage walls to have 1/2″ drywall
- Orange peel textured ceilings in all rooms (including kitchen and bathrooms)
- All subfloors are screwed down
- Hardwood on main floor
- Carpet and ceramics to be selected from builder samples.
- Ceramics to be installed in all wet areas bathrooms, laundry room) as per plan
- Main stairway to be carpeted
- Choice of light fixtures according to allowance
- 100 Amp electrical service (panel location to be determined by ESA.)
- Smoke/carbon monoxide detectors as Per current Code Requirment
- Heavy duty receptacles for stove and dryer
- Ceiling lights through out the house.
- Fans in all bathrooms to be vented outside
- Decora switches and plugs
- Stainless Steel Microwave range hood supplied and installed by the builder
- Two exterior waterproof electrical outlet
- Total of 5 phone and cable outlets
- PV 60 rental gas water heater installed
- Two exterior hose faucets
- One piece fiberglass tub or shower enclosure
- Single lever, washerless faucets – Delta or Moen
- Pressure balanced faucets in showers
- Double stainless steel kitchen sink
- Rough in for 3pc. bathroom in basement
- Rough in for dishwasher
- Wisbro waterlines
- High efficiency forced air gas furnace
- Central Air Conditioning